Already have a Username/Password for Youth Engagement in Health Promotion?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Rights and Permissions
(these rights are retained when publishing an Open Access article)
Authors remain the owners of the copyright to the article and retain the following non-exclusive rights (for further details, please refer to the license agreement that accompanies article proofs):
(1) authors may reproduce the article, in whole or in part, in any printed book (including a thesis) of which they are author, provided the original article is properly and fully attributed;
(2) authors and any academic institution where they are employed may reproduce the article, in whole or in part, for the purpose of teaching students;
(3) authors may post a copy of the article on their website, provided that it has already been published by the Journal and is linked to the Journal's website;
(4) authors may use data contained in the article in other works they create.
Disclaimer: Responsibility for (1) the accuracy of statements of fact; (2) the authenticity of scientific findings or observations; (3) expressions of scientific or other opinion; (4) any other material published in the journal rests solely with the author(s) of the article in which such statements, etc., appear. No responsibility for such matters is assumed by the journal, its owners, publishers, referees or staff.
Readers and librarians are free to make copies of articles without seeking specific permission in the following circumstances, providing they are for free distribution and are not sold:
(1) for private study, copying must be done by the individual who wishes to use the article, or an employee at the institution to which s/he belongs, without any charge beyond the cost of the copying;
(2) in the case of production of multiple copies, these must be used for bona fide teaching purposes, and copying must be done by a member of staff of the university, school or comparable institution, without any charge beyond the cost of the copying.
Articles published will be made freely available online via the Journal’s website immediately following publication and can be distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) Licence (the terms of which are set out at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode). Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but undertake to allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles, including for commercial purposes, provided that:
(1) the original authorship is properly and fully attributed and the journal is attributed as the original place of publication with correct citation details given;
(2) if an original work is subsequently reproduced or disseminated not in its entirety but only in part or as a derivative work this is clearly indicated.
No permission is required from the authors or the publishers under the CC-BY licence.
Copyright and Reproduction
Articles in journals are published under an exclusive, worldwide license granted to the publisher by the authors, who retain copyright. For full details of Open Access article use, see Open Access rights and permissions above.
Permission to use Material from Other Publications in YEHP
It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission to use material (e.g. figures) from another publication in any article submitted to our journal and to ensure that any such use is credited to the source. Written permission from the author and/or publisher of the original material, as appropriate, should be provided at the time of submission, otherwise publication may be delayed. If you have modified a figure from a previously published figure, please check with the copyright owners to see whether permission is required and include a complete citation/reference for the original article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.