Already have a Username/Password for Higher Education Perspectives?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is written using standard word processing software (ideally Microsoft Word). The file DOES NOT contain the author's name, biography or contact information, and this information has been removed from the file's "Properties" section (in MS Word, under "File").
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.ubc.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); with supplementary files (figures, tables, etc.) clearly numbered and separate from the main text.
- The text meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines found in About the Journal. If the journal section is peer reviewed, author identification has been removed, and "Author" and year have been used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors' names, titles, etc. THE AUTHOR'S NAME HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE 'PROPERTIES' OF THE DOCUMENT, NO TITLE PAGE IS INCLUDED, AND THE AUTHOR'S NAME OR INFORMATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE HEADER OR FOOTER OF THE PAPER.
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.